Improve Efficiences. Lower Costs. Veolia works across many commercial building sectors, including office buildings, higher education facilities and data centres, to help organisations maintain their profitability, meet their unique operation challenges and key performance indicators; focusing on water, energy and waste management.
Servicing the Commercial Building Industry
From the office buildings through to data centres, the range of challenges is varied, but there are several common universal challenges, including:
- Environmental: reducing energy consumption and environmental footprint and complying with regulations.
- Business Value: Improving business valuations, remaining competitive, sourcing low cost financing solutions and modernising property assets and facilities.
- Rising Costs: Rising energy and utilities costs, access to less capital and generating operational savings
- Managing Risk: Estimating the optimal upgrade investment, outsourcing multi-technical services to a provider that will sustain or improve the buildings performance and managing environmental and health risks.
- Capacity to Evolve: Leveraging cutting edge technologies and best practices
- Reliability and Availability - providing continuity of service.
Plugging in Veolia's commercial building solutions
Irrespective of your type of building, our team of specialists can work with you on defining your challenges with a particular focus on water, energy and waste management, helping you to maintain your profitability and operational capacity in keeping with your own key performance indicators. Waste Management Solutions
Water Management Solutions
- Waste Recycling/Disposal: ensuring the responsible management of e-waste and chemicals.
- Waste management and resource recovery, including handling of process waste for recovery, general waste and recyclables, hazardous liquid and sludge waste collection
- Site assessments, including NABERS Audit
- Greenfield design/ development of waste/recycling facilities
- Service re-engineering – collection systems, on-site processing
- Product destruction
- Training and education
- Environmental and efficiency reporting
Energy Management Solutions
- Water/Water Usage Effectiveness (WUE): improving the water chemistry, and lowering the consumption and cost of water.
- Water filtration and purification
- Bespoke system designs
- Integrated heat cleaning cycles ensure maintenance of hygienic pathways
- Operations and maintenance of all on-site water management systems and plants
- Water for environmental discharge or reuse
- Secure system design, along with skilled technical support
- Potable water systems
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)
- Refurbishments, upgrades and modifications of existing water treatment plants for manufacturing plants and facilities
- Containerised mobile units
- Guaranteed operations and maintenance of water assets water management
- Network solutions
- Energy/Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE): improving the supply and distribution of power and cooling, and reducing wasted energy.
- District Energy networks, Combined Heat and Power (CHP), Biomass systems to provide electricity and heating/cooling
- Preventative and corrective energy asset maintenance contracts
- Installation, design, development and upgrading of energy systems and equipment, including heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- Energy Performance Contracts (EPCs) for building upgrades and O&M performance guarantees that optimise operating costs by managing HVAC systems, communication networks, lighting, lifts, emergency and safety systems, cleaning and other services.
- Environmental Upgrade Agreements (EUA’s) - enabling building owners to upgrade facilities using attractive financing structures to provide a cash-flow positive project, enabling energy, water or waste efficiency upgrades
- Managing energy performance of facilities and equipment
- Remote management
- Reporting on clients energy usage and reductions
- Demand-side reduction
- Carbon footprint management