Commercial Water Management
Innovative Technology. High Quality Results. At Veolia we provide water management systems designed to meet even the most demanding reliability and quality requirements. Our solutions focus on technical performance, are compliant with process and environmental requirements and provide long-term cost effectiveness to your business.
Commercial Water Management
PDF - 2.74 MB
Sustainable Cities Brochure
Water is essential for any commercial organisation. Whether it is being used for drinking water, boiler water, process water, cooling water, wash water, as protection against fire or to treat effluent, this resource alone can account for 15 per cent of operational costs. At Veolia we work with a wide range of commercial businesses and industries, delivering the full spectrum of water management solutions from investigation and identification of appropriate technology, through design and construction, to operations, maintenance and long term asset management.
Plugging in Veolia's Commercial Water Management solutions
We can plug in to your organisation to help improve service levels, maintain operational assets and provide access to both specialists and bundled service capabilities.
- Improve Service Levels
We can help your organisation to maintain or improve service levels which reduce your operating costs through increased operational efficiencies.
- Maintain Operational Assets
Our commercial water management solutions will help maintain your water management assets providing to minimise downtimes to safeguard service levels.
- Access to both Specialised and Bundled Service Capabilities
We have the flexibility to help you with both the design, construction, and maintenance and operations of your new plant or we can also offer a range of compact, highly efficient technologies that can be bolted onto existing plants, increasing productivity without any major capital work.
Solutions for the Commercial Water Sector
As a world leader in water reuse and desalination, we can design, build, service and maintain small decentralised water systems up to large recycling or desalination plants. Our innovative technologies and water solutions are well suited for sustainable cities as well as rural or remote communities.
- Advanced tertiary treatment for recycling of municipal wastewater for new housing developments, high rise building, tourist developments and golf courses
- Sewer mining, blackwater treatment and recycling for local recycled water schemes
- Treatment of wastewater, storm flow and phosphorus removal before discharge into sensitive environments
- Optimisation of water chemical conditioning – Hydrex Specialty Water Chemicals
- Produce high quality demineralised water for boilers, cooling towers, through processes like Actiflo Clarification and reverse osmosis.