- Can I make a spontaneous application?
- When can I expect a reply?
- How do I update my resume?
- How do I subscribe to jobs?
- How do I modify my jobs subscriptions?
- How do I unsubscribe from jobs?
- What should I do if I cannot access my account?
- How do I withdraw my submission?
- How do I withdraw my profile?
- Can I modify the information I added to my application?
- Can I fill out my application/profile in several steps?
- Can I track my application?
- If I am looking for a specific type of job, can the website remember my search?
- Can I select jobs without immediately applying?
- How long are applications kept?
- Can I send a job description to someone I know who may be interested?
- What do I do if I am recently graduated, or if I am experienced and I am looking for employment, internship, training opportunities?
Can I make a spontaneous application?
Veolia prefers applications for vacancies published on our recruitment website. However, if you do not find a vacancy that meets your needs you can:
- Save your profile,
- Set your wishes,
- Subscribe to receive notifications about vacancies that meet your preferences. (An email is sent each time a vacancy meets the criteria you have defined).
We therefore recommend the following:
- Click the "View vacancies" tab.
- Set your chosen criteria
- Review the results
- If no vacancies correspond to your search criteria, click the "View My Jobpage or Make Spontaneous Application" link.
- If this is the first time you have logged on, create a user account by specifying a user name, a password, and your email address. If you have already made an application or completed your profile, please log in using your user name and password.
- Enter the requested information. Note: Subscribing to vacancies is set on the first page of Wishes. Your profile will be taken into account only once you have completed your profile by clicking Send.
When can I expect a reply?
It takes up to one month for the recruiters to process your application.
The reply is sent to you either by email or postal service.
How do I update my resume?
- Connect to our recruitment website.
- Enter your user name and password,
- In the "My Jobpage" tab, click the "Access My Profile" link.
- Make the changes required in the various pages available.
- On the "Attachments" page, upload your updated resume and, if applicable, delete the resume from your initial application.
- Complete the update by clicking the "Submit" button.
How do I subscribe to jobs?
On the first "Wishes" page, you can tick a box to subscribe to jobs based on type(s) of contract, job(s), and location(s). This option is only available to those who have already replied to a job.
How do I modify my jobs subscriptions?
Connect to your account using your user name and password. Under the "My Jobpage" tab, click the "Access My Profile" link. Go to the Wishes page. Make the required changes by adding or removing options.
For changes to the type of preferred contract, go to the Additional Information page. Make the required changes by adding or removing types of contracts from the Employee status searched list box. If you are interested in several types of contract, click the ones you are interested in while the pressing ctrl key.
Confirm the changes by clicking the "Submit" button when you have finished.
How do I unsubscribe from jobs?
From the website:
Click "My Account Options" and then click the "Edit" link in the "Correspondence" section. Untick the box(es) for the relevant subscription.
From an email you received:
Click the "Unsubscribe Now" link and follow the instructions on screen.
What should I do if I cannot access my account?
If you have forgotten your password: on the login page, click
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your user name: on the login page, click
Forgot your user name?
How do I withdraw my submission?
If for any reason you wish to withdraw your submission, go to the "My Jobpage" section and click the "Withdraw" link below the appropriate job description. Note: You can only cancel if the job is still published on our website. If you still wish to cancel after the job has been closed, you can tell the recruiter when he or she contacts you.
How do I withdraw my profile?
If for any reason you wish to completely delete your profile from our database, log in and click the "Deactivate" link at the top of the page under the "My Account Options" section.
Can I modify the information I added to my application?
Under French data protection laws, you can at any time modify your personal and professional data for your job application. To do so, log in using your user name and password, go to "My Account Options" and click the "Edit" link next to the information you wish to change.
Can I fill out my application/profile in several steps?
Our website allows you to fill out your application in several steps. While you are entering details, click the "Save Draft" button.
To return to your profile:
- If you are replying to a vacancy: Click the "My Jobpage" tab. Then click the "Finish Draft Submission" link below the relevant job description.
- If you are filling in your profile or making a spontaneous application: In the "My Jobpage" tab, click the "View My Profile or Make a Spontaneous Application" link.
Can I track my application?
Yes, you can track the progress for each application in your profile. To do so, log on and under the "My Account" section, the status of each application is shown next to each completed application. For further details, click the status link.
If I am looking for a specific type of job, can the website remember my search?
You can save up to 5 types of searches each with their specific criteria. To do so, go to the Job Search page, select your criteria and then click the "Save This Search" link in the top right-hand corner of the search screen. Give the search a name and click "Save".
You can find your personalized searches under the "My Saved Searches" tab of the "My Jobpage" section.
Can I select jobs without immediately applying?
When you find a job you are interested in under the "Jobs" list, you can flag it without applying straight away. To do so, click the "Add to My Job Cart" link below the job description.
To retrieve your selected jobs, click the "My Job Cart" link in the top right-hand corner on any page or go to the "My Job Cart" tab under the "My Jobpage" tab.
How long are applications kept?
Veolia keeps applications for one year. If after that time you still wish to apply for a job within our Group, please update your application before the year has elapsed.
Can I send a job description to someone I know who may be interested?
Yes. To do so, on the Job Search page click the name of the job you wish to send in order to display the complete job description. On the next page, click the "Send This Job to a Friend" link on the right-hand side and follow the instructions. Note: This can only be done for jobs which are open to external applicants.
What do I do if I am recently graduated, or if I am experienced and I am looking for employment, internship, training opportunities?
Click the "Job Opportunities" link on our Career home page.