A Shareholder Advisory Committee comprising voluntary members (maximum fourteen), including one or two employee shareholders, was created in April 2003 and is chaired by Veolia’s Head of Investor Relations.
One of the key roles of this committee is to help improve the means of communication provided for you. Its objectives are to acquire a better knowledge of your expectations in order to ensure your complete satisfaction through the development of a more transparent communications programme that truly reflects your needs. In 2013, its members met sixtimes. These meetings allowed the members of the Shareholder Advisory Committee to discuss several recurring themes, meet certain members of the Executive Committee and deepen their knowledge of the company, including:
- Visit of the Smurfit Kappa plant at Facture-Biganos (south-west of France) operated by Dalkia for energy production
- Participation at the Village des Actionnaires event in Lyon (individual shareholders meetings)
- Speeches by members of the Executive Committee, including François Bertreau (COO) Antoine Frérot (CFO) or outside speakers: Julie Arav (analyst at Barclays); or the company who operates our financial website.
- A review of institutional investor roadshows
- recurring subjects of discussion: preparation and debriefing for the annual general shareholders meeting.
In 2014 the Shareholder Advisory Committee met 3 times:
- On January 23, 2014: Presentation of the Veolia Code of Conduct and lecture by the tax department
- On March 27, 2014, the Shareholder Advisory Committee met and discussed Annual Shareholders’ meeting scheduled for April 24, 2014. During this meeting, the members of the Shareholder Advisory Committee also had the opportunity to discuss 2013 annual results.
- On October 14, 2014: Presentation of Veolia’s activities in Central Europe.
We wish to thank all members of our committee for the quality of their support and their exceptional efforts during our work meetings. Members of the advisory committee as of January 1st, 2015:
- Ronald WASYLEC, member ;
- Ariane DE LAMAZE, member ;
- Bénédicte KATLAMA, member ;
- Nicole SABLONG, member ;
- Jacques de SAINT-SERNIN, member ;
- Jean-Baptiste DUCHATEAU, employee shareholder member ;
- Alexandre LEE, member ;
- Patrick SANDEVOIR, member ;
- Thierry BUNEL, member ;
- Hugues MITTON, member ;
- Nicolas ANDRIEU, member.
Those of you that would like to offer suggestions to this committee should write to the following address :
Shareholders’ Consultative Committee VEOLIA Environnement
Shareholder Relations Dept.
36-38 avenue Kléber
Or send an e-mail to the shareholders’ department which will transmit it to the committee: email@example.com
If you want to join the Shareholder Advisory Committee, feel free to send us your CV and letter of application, specifying any other shareholders’ club of which you are a member, to the address below.
Find out more
> Le règlement intérieur du Comité consultatif (in french)