In 2012 Veolia Environnement upheld its commitments and strengthened its financial position amid difficult economic conditions.
- 2012 Annual Results
- Revenue Breakdown by division as of December 31, 2012
- Revenue Breakdown by geographic area as of December 31, 2012
- Adjusted Operating Cash Flow
(in € billion)
2012 Annual Results
- Consolidated Revenue: €29.4 billion
- Adjusted Operating Cash Flow: €2,723 million
- Adjusted Operating Income: €1,194 million
- Net income (Group share): €394 million
- Dividend per share: €0.70
Revenue Breakdown by division as of December 31, 2012
Revenue Breakdown by geographic area as of December 31, 2012
Adjusted Operating Cash Flow
* To ensure the comparability of period,the 2011 financialstatements have been re-presented to include:
- the impact of the reclassification into "net income from discontinued operations" of operations in the process of being sold such as the Moroccan activities in the Water division and the Renewable energies activities partially sold as of December 31,2012;
- the impact of the reclassification into "net income from discontinued operations" of divested activities in 2012 such as the regulated activities in the United Kingdom in the Water division and Solid waste activities in the United States in the Environmental Services division.
The 2011 financial statements have also been re-presented for the reclassification into'continuing operations' since March 3rd, 2011 of the activities of the group Société Nationale Maritime Corse Méditerranée (SNCM) consolidated within the Transportation Division which was reclassified into "net income from discontinued operations" as of December 31, 2011. The divesture process of the SNCM was interrupted during 2012 1st semester.