Number of results: 288
Number of results: 288
- Transformation plan: 2013 objectives achieved ; Further significant decline in net Financial debt to €8.2 billion ; Adjusted operating income increased 16.9% to €922 million ; Adjusted net income quadrupled to €223 million ; Proposed 2014 dividend of €0.70 and €0.70 for 2015 ; 2014 objectives: significant growth in results expected.
- The municipality of Buenos Aires (Argentina) has just contracted the management of its waste management services to Proactiva Medio Ambiente, a Veolia Environnement subsidiary in charge of its activities in Latin America. For Veolia, this ten-year contract represents cumulative revenues of €500 million (531 million Argentine pesos a year).
Novartis contracts Veolia to manage its industrial utilities and product support and facility services at fifteen of its largest sites in Europe
- Swiss pharmaceutical group Novartis has renewed its trust in Veolia Environnement, and extended the cooperation that has linked the two companies for more than 12 years, by again entrusting Veolia with the management of utilities at Novartis' production sites in Basel (Switzerland), the company's historic headquarters, as well as the management of technical services and facilities at 15 of its largest sites in Western Europe. For Veolia, these contracts are worth cumulative revenues of €925 million over five years.
- Following the Foreign & Commonwealth Office announcement of additional British Government support for the international mission to destroy Syria's chemical weapon programme on 20 December, 2013, Veolia Environnement can confirm its commitment to the UK initiative to facilitate the destruction of 150 tonnes of'B precursor' chemicals.
- Greater Lyon (France) has just announced that it has awarded Veolia Water a contract for the production and distribution of drinking water in 54 municipalities for a period of eight years. The contract is due to come into force on February 3, 2015. Under the new scope of business defined by Greater Lyon, the contract represents cumulative revenues of €660 million (French standards) and an investment of €55 million.
The Veolia Environnement Foundation mobilizes with partners to supply potable water to Philippines typhoon victims
- After a natural disaster such as that in the Philippines, it is vital to provide people in stricken areas with access to basic services. Emergency humanitarian aid focuses on health, water and sanitation to avoid epidemics. Supplying potable water is a priority, which is why the Veolia Environnement Foundation is mobilizing alongside its partners.
- EDF and Veolia Environnement have entered into advanced discussions for the conclusion of an agreement on their joint subsidiary Dalkia, one of the world's leading provider of energy services. The Boards of Directors of EDF and Veolia Environnement have met and approved the continuation of these negotiations.
- Veolia Environnement has been informed of the decision of the President of the Executive Council of Corsica, Paul Giacobbi, to recover an amount of approximately €200 million from SNCM and seek, if necessary, the responsibility of Veolia Environnement in this regard. Veolia Environnement strongly disputes any claim that may be made against the company and confirms that it has no commitment to the SNCM in this context.