What is the PANGEO programme?
The PANGEO Programme offers you the opportunity to start your professional career in one of Veolia's subsidiaries, present in every continent. PANGEO brings out your inter-cultural skills as you work in a different country to your home country. This programme will help you get a first insight into our Group.
HOW LONG ARE ASSIGNMENTS?
Assignments last between 12 and 24 months. The length depends on the subsidiary's requirements.
You may be assigned to any country in which Veolia operates.
WHICH COUNTRIES ARE INVOLVED?
You may have one assignment country or you could be part of a regional PANGEO. This means you will be assigned to one country, but your assignment may involve up to eight different countries, in the same geographical area, to which you will be required to travel.PANGEO supports our ambition to promote professional mobility between all countries of the world.
WHO PEOPLE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are recruiting water, waste treatment and energy engineers and specialists (including design and process, mechanical or civil engineering) for design and process studies, construction projects, operation and sales assignments, and to participate in our development.
We are also looking for candidates with a financial, legal or purchasing background for assignments in support functions within our local entities all over the world.
Are you an engineer with a passion for the environmental sector who would like to start your career with an experience abroad?
Then the PANGEO programme is for you!
Nationalities of PANGEO's:
- Our program is open to all Masters and PhD graduates.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- A medical examination is required before you leave on assignment.
- You must be aged between 18 and 28.
Your salary which is also called an "allowance" is based on a fixed scale but also depends on the country you will be working in. It will range from €1,400 to €2,900 net per month. All PANGEOs posted to the same country will receive the same net indemnity.
- This allowance is not taxable.
- Transportation and accommodation costs may be partially or fully paid for by the company in certain countries of employment.
- You will benefit from a range of tailored benefits applicable in your home country and abroad including a leave system
A REAL FOLLOW-UP:
The International Talent Coordination Team will contact you every 4 or 5 months to ensure that you have successfully integrated within the entity and your host country and to assess your personal development.
You manager will also assess you every 4 or 5 months.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF VEOLIA:
If your assignment was successful and you are interested in a career with Veolia, we will actively help you find positions that are in line with your ambitions in an international environment and a very promising sector. Countries of assignment after PANGEO programme :
OUR PROGRAMME IN FIGURES:
- About 60 graduates employed every year
- Strong international awareness of our candidates: 76% of PANGEOs speak at least three languages
- Rate of employment at the end of the program: 70%
- 670 employees have participated in the PANGEO program since 2004.