Online Recruitment Faq
Advice for using our search engine and managing your online applicationCAN I SEND AN UNSOLICITED APPLICATION?
Veolia prefers applications for job openings posted on its careers website.
However, if you do not find an opening that matches your profile, you can:
- Save your profile.
- Select your job criteria.
- Subscribe to receive notifications about jobs that match your profile (An email is sent for each new vacancy that meets your criteria).
We recommend you proceed as follows:
WHEN CAN I EXPECT A REPLY?
- Click on “Careers.”
- Enter your search criteria.
- Review the results.
- If no openings correspond to your search criteria, click on the "View my Jobpage or send an unsolicited application[EF1] " link.
- If this is the first time you have logged on, create a user account by entering a user name, a password, and your email address. If you have already sent an application or created a profile, please log in using your user name and password.
- Enter the requested information. Note: Subscribing to openings is set on the first page of preferences. Your profile will be saved only once you have completed the process by clicking on “Submit.”
It can take up to one month for Veolia to process your application.
You may receive a reply either by email or postal mail.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY RÉSUMÉ?
HOW DO I ATTACH A SEPARATE DETAILED RÉSUMÉ?
- Connect to the “Careers” section on our website.
- Click on the “View my Jobpage or send an unsolicited application” link.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Make the required changes on each page.
- On the "Attachments" page, upload your updated résumé and delete the existing one, if necessary.
- Complete the update by clicking on "Submit."
When you apply, depending on the type of position, the system may ask you to attach a detailed résumé to your application. An upload page will provide specific instructions on how to do so.
If you have already applied for a position or subscribed to receive notifications about openings, you can also update your application and attach a résumé by accessing your application from the “My Jobpage” section and then clicking on “Modify my application,” or by using the “View My Jobpage or send an unsolicited application.” HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO OPENING NOTIFICATIONS?
On the first “Preferences” page in your profile, there is a box you can check to subscribe to job opening notifications that meet your criteria in terms of contract type, position and location. You can only subscribe to notifications once you have applied for a position or filled out your profile. HOW DO I MODIFY MY SUBSCRIPTION PREFERENCES?
From your profile:
On the “My Submissions” page, click on the “View my Jobpage or send an unsolicited application” link. On the “Preferences” page, uncheck the “Subscribe” box.
From an email you have received:
Click on the “Unsubscribe” link and follow the on-screen instructions. HOW DO I RECOVER MY LOGON DETAILS?
If you have forgotten your password: on the login page, click on
“Forgot your password?”
If you have forgotten your user name: on the login page, click on
“Forgot your user name?” HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION?
If for any reason you wish to withdraw your application, go to the "My Jobpage" section and click the "Withdraw my submission[EF2] " link below the appropriate job description. NB: You can only cancel if the position is still posted on our website. If you wish to cancel after the posting has been closed, tell the hiring specialist when he or she contacts you. HOW DO I REMOVE MY PROFILE?
If for any reason you wish to completely delete your profile from our database, log in and click the "Deactivate" link at the top of the page in the "My Account Options" section. CAN I MODIFY THE DETAILS I HAVE ENTERED IN MY PROFILE?
As per French data protection laws, you can modify the personal and work information on your profile at any time. To do so, log in using your user name and password, go to "My Jobpage” and click on the "View my Jobpage or send an unsolicited application" link. CAN I FILL OUT MY PROFILE OR APPLICATION OVER THE COURSE OF SEVERAL VISITS?
Our website allows you to enter your details over the course of several visits.
While entering your details, click on the “Save as Draft” button.
CAN I TRACK MY APPLICATION?
- To return to your application:
- If you are applying for an opening: Click on the "My Jobpage" tab, then on the "Finish Draft Submission[EF3] " link below the relevant job description
- If you are filling out your profile or sending an unsolicited application: Click on the “View my Jobpage or send an unsolicited application" link.
Yes, you can track the progress of each application in your profile. To do so, log in and click on the "My Jobpage" section, where you will find the status of each completed application. For further details, click on the status link. IF I AM LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC TYPE OF JOB, CAN THE SITE REMEMBER MY SEARCH CRITERIA?
You can save up to five types of searches, each with a specific set of criteria.
To do so, go to the “Job Search” page, select your criteria and then click on the "Save this Search" link in the top right-hand corner of the search screen. Give the search a name and click on "Save."
You can find your personalized searches under the "My Saved Searches" tab of the "My Jobpage" section.CAN I SELECT POSITIONS THAT INTEREST ME WITHOUT IMMEDIATELY APPLYING?
When you find a job you are interested in under the "Jobs" list, you can flag it without applying straight away. To do so, click on the "Add to My Job Cart" link below the job description.
To retrieve your selected jobs, click the "My Job Cart" link in the top right-hand corner on any page or go to the "My Job Cart" tab in the "My Jobpage" section. HOW LONG ARE APPLICATIONS KEPT?
Veolia keeps applications for one year. If after that time you still wish to apply for a position in our company, please update your application before a year has elapsed. CAN I SEND A POSITION DESCRIPTION TO SOMEONE I KNOW WHO MAY BE INTERESTED?
Yes. To do so, on the “Job Search” page click on the name of the job opening you wish to send to display the complete job description. On the next page, click on the "Send this job to a friend[EF4] " link on the right-hand side and follow the instructions. I AM A RECENT GRADUATE OR I ALREADY HAVE EXPERIENCE, AND I AM LOOKING FOR A POSITION, WORK-STUDY CONTRACT OR INTERNSHIP. HOW DO I SEARCH THE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AND HOW DO I APPLY?
Click the "Job opportunities" link on our Career homepage to view all available employment opportunities and enter criteria to narrow down your search. HOW DO I FIND WHAT TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE AT VEOLIA?
Visit the website of Campus Veolia, the company’s training center for positions in environmental fields, to see what training opportunities are available.
“Performance in a service business depends primarily on the quality of the people delivering the service.” Campus Veolia
Campus Veolia is the company’s training center for positions in environmental fields.> Visit the Campus Veolia website