Veolia provides exclusive expertise enabling companies and municipalities to optimize the technical, economic and environmental performance of facilities such as buildings and heating or cooling networks.
Working in close cooperation with our customers, Veolia plays an essential role in controlling energy demand and reducing greenhouse-gas emission. This unique role as an urban energy optimizer is reflected in two major activities: District Cooling Solutions for Sustainable Cities and Energy Solutions for Industries.
Our joint-venture Enova together with Majid Al Futtaim employs over 2,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees serving a wide portfolio of clients in the residential, commercial, industrial and healthcare sectors. Enova is the leader in energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients, and was the first company in Dubai to be certified ESCO (Energy Services Company) by the RSB (Regulation & Supervision Bureau) in April 2014.
Enova’s services are organized in three offers, each delivering a specific guarantee, each through provision of the relevant services:
Enova is able to deliver a proven approach by which a broader range of outcomes and end results can be measured. To Enova’s clients, the value of BEES translates as:
- Increased profitability
- Increased competitiveness
- Reduced contract risk and exposure
- Greater sustainability of the services provided
- Enhanced green image
The company and its people are dedicated to satisfying customer needs. Under results-based contracts, services are delivered in order to achieve clearly defined Service Level Agreements, measured by Key Performance Indicators themselves measured by a well-established Performance Management System.
Enova’s Energy Saving Center, is our proprietary tool to:
- Achieve sustainable energy savings
- Guarantee these savings over the long term
- Give full visibility on the results
Using a sophisticated data analysis system based on our 70 years’ experience in managing building energy, the Energy Saving Center can accurately monitor and analyze the energy usage of multi-functional, large-scale buildings, allowing our headquarters based Energy Analysts to personalize this analysis against industry’s best practices and international protocols.
With systems deployed onsite, the Energy Saving Center provides a highly visible and transparent overview of a site’s actual energy consumption and more importantly, identifies areas of optimization and maintenance to then be carried out by our onsite or mobile teams; indeed the system can be integrated to the help desk and to the asset management system
Enova’s Energy Live is a further element which can be added, where the data generated from the system is relayed to screens strategically placed in the public space or reception area.
We believe this re-enforces the message and creates a visible commitment to all users and visitors. It is an effective manner of arising the peoples curiousness which can lead them to get involved in the process of reaching ambitious environmental targets and reduce operational costs whilst increasing facilities asset value; all of that in an enjoyable way.
>> More information about Enova on: www.enova-me.com
What are the benefits of a DCS?
There are technical, commercial and environmental benefits by using a DCS compared to a decentralized cooling system:
- Guaranteeing chilled water tariffs and performance to end-users
- Reducing overall electricity infrastructure cost and capital expenditure
- Reducing energy consumption
- Reducing operational and maintenance costs
- Increasing reliability and efficiency by a 24/7 professional O&M team
- Increasing comfort and safety
- Enhancing real-estate net space and urban landscape
- Enhancing a sustainable development
- Allowing building managers to focus on core business
Why Veolia Energy Solutions?
We understand that master developers and cities are strongly committed to end-user satisfaction and the protection of the environment as well; more than ever, they also need to control their costs and reduce their risk, while guaranteeing realiability and creating a safe environment.
- 24/7 Energy Availability
- Quality of Energy
- Competitive Operation and Maintenance Cost
- Efficiency of Plant and Distribution
- Sustainable Asset Management
- Optimizing consumption of process chilling, comfort cooling, steam, controlled atmosphere, electricity, compressed air/vacuum and other utilities
- Guaranteeing reliable utilities supply while upholding the highest quality standards
- Reducing the energy bill and operating costs
- Improving the operations management by promoting innovative solutions
- Preventing health and safety risks
- Reducing the ecological footprint of sites
- Making social responsibility a cornerstone of competitiveness
Energy solutions to boost competitiveness
Manufacturers are engaged in a race for competitiveness that is leading them to focus on their core business. More than ever, they need to control their costs and reduce risks while contending with volatile energy and carbon prices. They also want to maximize their energy self-sufficiency, guarantee reliability and create a zero incident production environment.
Major manufacturing companies – particularly in the food & beverage, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries – are turning to Veolia in the knowledge that they can rely on its solid assessments and expertise in designing, building and operating energy utility plants. Other assets include the ability to develop solutions that are cost-effective and environmentally sound, backed by the best technology available, including the use of biomass, biogas, recovered energy and combined heat and power (CHP). Veolia acts as a genuine industrial partner on these projects, with a commitment to results. It adopts a global approach to energy issues, embracing the technical, social and financial aspects as well as managing carbon quotas.
Why SHARE (Solutions for High Availablity, Reliability and Efficiency) ?
We recognize manufacturers are engaged in a race for competitiveness that is leading them to focus on their core business; more than ever, they need to control their costs and reduce risk while having to contend with volatile energy prices. They also want to maximize their energy self-sufficiency, guarantee reliability and creat a zero incident production environment.
- Reliability of facilities (ensure operating continuity and levels)
- Energy efficiency of industrial utilities (secure energy supply and optimize its efficiency)
- Reducing the energy and carbon footprint (develop energy savings and lower the CO2 emissions)