Aged Care facilities have to optimise the management of their buildings whilst providing the best accommodation and assistance to frail and aged residents, and ensuring the health and medical professionals, patients and visitors.
Aged Care facilities have to manage a number of risks while minimising costs. Some of the challenges that they face include:
- Guaranteeing reliability, comfort and safety
- Ensuring technical expertise and regulatory compliance
- Improving transparency and reducing non-care costs
- Reducing energy bills and minimising environmental impact
- Enhancing hospital rankings and community recognition
What are some environmental solutions we offer to aged care facilities?
Veolia works with a number of aged care clients across Australia and New Zealand, delivering a range of reliable and efficient services for all their energy, water and waste challenges. We guarantee savings by carrying out a full energy, water and waste analysis of the site and execute a roadmap of improvement projects.
Our solutions for aged care facilities include:
- Operations and maintenance of HVAC
- Operations and maintenance of heating and cooling networks
- Combined heat and power
- Renewable energy
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
- Facility management
- Waste to energy recovery
- Heat recovery solutions
- Water reuse and recycling
- Building energy services
- Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
What are the benefits of a partnership with Veolia?
Veolia brings innovation and global experience to more than 3,700 healthcare institutions worldwide. We ensure that your facilities become more reliable, while minimising your environmental impact, saving energy and reducing other non-medical costs.
We offer the following benefits to our clients:
- Guaranteed ROI through a contractual commitment, including cost savings, energy savings, reliability and environmental performance
- Energy, water, waste synergies
- Dedicated technical teams trained to work in healthcare environments
- Performance, transparency and traceability in real time - from a milestone mobilisation plan to transparent operation through KPI reporting
- Management of risks through rigorous plans, advice and detailing how our procedures meet the requirements
- Insights on energy, water and waste consumption to implement improvement measures
- Reduction in waste to landfill through onsite segregation and increased recycling rates