Veolia believes in taking a collaborative approach to all contracts and always abide by the following:
- Being open and honest in all communications
- Proactive informing and engaging with parties early, identifying, receiving, resolving and reporting on all issues, complaints, inquiries and compliments, and ensuring they remain fully informed at all times
- Being responsive - responding to all contact in a timely manner
- Being sensitive - recognising the needs of other parties
- Being reliable - honouring all obligations and ensuring all commitments made are met
- Being responsible - ensuring that every effort is made to resolve issues to the satisfaction of all involved.
Want to learn more about Veolia’s contract management for hazardous waste services?
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 02 8571 0000
In New Zealand
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 0800 325 542.