Civil construction involves the planning, designing and creation of public infrastructure, including roads, railways, buildings, bridges, tunnels and dams.
Civil construction companies have to manage a number of risks while minimising costs. Some of the challenges that they face include:
- Time, budget and schedule constraints
- Reducing any environmental impact by managing water cycles, energy use and by-products.
- Fostering relationships with stakeholders including governments, clients and contractors
- Adhering to stringent requirements on health, safety and quality during construction
What are some environmental solutions we offer to civil construction companies?
Veolia works with a number of civil construction companies across Australia and New Zealand, delivering a range of reliable and efficient services for their energy, water and waste challenges.
Our capability extends nationwide and we commit to the highest level of occupational health, safety and environment practices while ensuring your objectives are achieved including, minimising your environmental impact and reducing costs.
Our solutions for civil construction include:
- Industrial cleaning services, including high pressure water jetting and vacuum loading
- Soil decontamination
- Scaffolding services
- Industrial painting
- Non-destructive digging
- Dust suppression services
- Embedded networks
- HVAC equipment and BMS
- Water and wastewater services
- Water reuse and recycling
- Operations and maintenance of heating and cooling networks
- Combined heat and power
- Renewable energy
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
Since 2011, Veolia has been providing a total waste management solution for a large building materials and construction company based in Auckland. We aligned with their sustainability strategy focused on reducing their carbon footprint, by helping increase their diversion and recycling rates.
What are the benefits of a partnership with Veolia?
Veolia aims to become a valued partner, rather than just acting as a service provider. We work together, to understand your challenges and deliver a tailored solution to your waste, water and energy needs.
We offer the following benefits to our clients:
- Guaranteed ROI through a contractual commitment, including cost savings, energy savings, reliability and environmental performance
- Energy, water, waste synergies
- Management of risks through rigorous plans, advice and detailing how our procedures meet the requirements
- Reduction in waste to landfill through onsite segregation and increased recycling rates
- Quick response times to avoid unscheduled work disruptions and flexible service schedules to suit your needs