Schools are responsible for providing learning environments for students. They are also responsible for the health, safety and security of students, teachers and visitors.
What are some environmental solutions we offer to schools?
Veolia works with a number of schools across Australia and New Zealand, delivering a range of reliable and efficient services for their energy, water and waste challenges to help them reduce, reuse and recycle.
We can help your school carry out a full energy, water and waste audit and execute a roadmap of improvement projects to help your school become more efficient and sustainable. Our solutions include:
- Water reuse and recycling
- Waste management and resource recovery
- Environmental audits and efficiency reporting
- Preventative and corrective energy asset maintenance
- Installation and upgrading of energy systems and equipment, including heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- Managing energy performance of facilities and equipment
We can help you reduce your waste-related environmental impact with our specific packages for schools; which includes bin stickers, colour coded bins, and a training and education program for students and teachers, helping you improve your diversion from landfill rates.
What are the benefits of a partnership with Veolia?
Veolia aims to become a valued partner, rather than just acting as a service provider. We work together to ensure your school’s sustainability targets are achieved. We ensure that your facilities become more reliable, while minimising your environmental impact and reducing costs.
We offer the following benefits to our clients:
- Cost savings and reliable service
- Insights on energy, water and waste consumption to implement improvement measures
- Reduction in waste to landfill through onsite segregation and increased recycling rates
- Driving long term sustainable solutions for your school and its community
- Our Fairer Contract Agreements give you a fairer deal for your waste management service, terms and pricing
- Our fleet and experienced team operate under stringent Safety, Health, Environment and Quality policies and procedures.