Government departments are a sector of a national or state government that deals with a particular area of interest. Departments serve to develop and implement government policies and programmes.
What are some environmental solutions we offer to government departments?
Veolia works with a number of government departments across Australia and New Zealand, delivering a range of reliable and efficient services for their energy, water and waste challenges.
We guarantee savings by carrying out a full energy, water and waste analysis of the site or sites and afterwards, execute a roadmap of improvement projects.
Our solutions for government departments include:
- Water asset management
- Water and wastewater services
- Water reuse and recycling
- Water networks maintenance
- Smart water services
- Operations and maintenance of HVAC
- Operations and maintenance of heating and cooling networks
- Combined heat and power
- Renewable energy
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
- Facility management
- Waste to energy recovery
- Heat recovery solutions
- Building energy services
- Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
Since 2014, Veolia has been providing a total waste management solution for the Department of Defence, helping to achieve their strategic environmental objectives of sustainable environmental management, resource efficiency and pollution prevention.
What are the benefits of a partnership with Veolia?
Veolia aims to become a valued partner, rather than just acting as a service provider. We work together to ensure your departments environmental strategic objectives are achieved including, minimising your environmental impact, saving energy and reducing expenditure.
We offer the following benefits to our clients:
- Guaranteed ROI through a contractual commitment, including cost savings, energy savings, reliability and environmental performance
- Energy, water, waste synergies
- Performance, transparency and traceability in real time - from a milestone mobilisation plan to transparent operation through KPI reporting
- Management of risks through rigorous plans, advice and detailing how our procedures meet the requirements
- Insight on energy consumption profiles to implement improvement operating measures
- Reduction in waste to landfill through onsite segregation and increased recycling rates