Hospitals have to optimise the management of their buildings whilst providing the best care and treatment to patients and ensuring the health and medical professionals, patients and visitors.
At the same time, hospitals have to manage a number of risks while avoiding over expenditure. The challenges that hospitals face include:
- Guaranteeing reliability, comfort and safety
- Ensuring technical expertise and regulatory compliance
- Improving transparency and reducing non-medical costs
- Reducing energy bills and minimising environmental impact
- Enhancing hospital rankings and community recognition
What are some environmental solutions we offer to hospitals?
Veolia works with a number of hospitals clients across Australia and New Zealand, delivering a range of reliable and efficient services for all their energy, water and waste challenges.
We guarantee savings by carrying out a full energy, water and waste analysis of the site and afterwards, executing a roadmap of improvement projects.
An Australian client had a challenge in measuring performance and savings in their 2 hospitals and 6 medical centres; we were able to deliver a solution to achieve 19% in energy savings, transparency on their energy consumption and traceability of improvement measures.
Our solutions for hospitals include:
- Operations and maintenance of HVAC
- Operations and maintenance of heating and cooling networks
- Combined heat and power
- Renewable energy
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
- Facility management
- Waste to energy recovery
- Heat recovery solutions
- Water reuse and recycling
- Building energy services
- Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
What are the benefits of a partnership with Veolia?
Veolia brings innovation and global experience to more than 3,700 healthcare institutions worldwide. We ensure that your facilities become more reliable, while minimising your environmental impact, saving energy and reducing other non-medical costs.
We offer the following benefits to our clients:
- Guaranteed ROI through a contractual commitment, including cost savings, energy savings, reliability and environmental performance
- Energy, water, waste synergies
- Dedicated technical teams trained to work in healthcare environments
- Performance, transparency and traceability in real time - from a milestone mobilisation plan to transparent operation through KPI reporting
- Management of risks through rigorous plans, advice and detailing how our procedures meet the requirements
- Insight on energy consumption profiles to implement improvement operating measures
- Reduction in waste to landfill through onsite segregation and increased recycling rates