Pharmaceutical companies are responsible for discovering, developing and producing drugs or medications. They have to manage a number of risks, tight regulations and health and safety of workers and consumers while minimising costs of production.
What are some environmental solutions we offer to pharmaceutical companies?
Veolia works with a number of manufacturing clients across Australia and New Zealand, delivering a range of reliable and efficient services for all their energy, water and waste challenges.
We guarantee savings by carrying out a full energy, water and waste analysis of the site and execute a roadmap of improvement projects.
Our solutions for pharmaceutical companies include:
- Operations and maintenance of HVAC
- Operations and maintenance of heating and cooling networks
- Combined heat and power
- Renewable energy
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
- Facility management
- Waste to energy recovery
- Heat recovery solutions
- Water reuse and recycling
- Building energy services
- Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
What are the benefits of a partnership with Veolia?
Veolia aims to become a valued partner, rather than just acting as a service provider. We work together to ensure your company’s targets for profitability, efficiency and innovation are achieved.
We ensure that your facilities become more reliable, while minimising your environmental impact, saving energy and reducing costs. We offer the following benefits to our clients:
- Guaranteed ROI through a contractual commitment, including cost savings, energy savings, reliability and environmental performance
- Dedicated technical teams trained to work in manufacturing and healthcare environments
- Management of risks through rigorous plans, advice and detailing how our procedures meet the requirements
- Insights on energy, water and waste consumption to implement improvement measures
- Reduction in waste to landfill through onsite segregation and increased recycling rates