With a comprehensive range of service capabilities and in-house expertise delivered by an extensive service network always on call, Trane service solutions ensure the most reliable and cost-effective performance from your HVAC systems from day one – and on through their complete lifecycle.
Why choose Trane for your HVAC system servicing needs?
Because operation and maintenance are a big part of your overall budget, decisions concerning how your HVAC system is serviced and maintained are strategically important.
Trane Services take into account all of your demands to offer effective support in increasing reliability, improving total cost of ownership and reducing environmental impact.
What is included in the Trane service offering?
Trane offers the following services for their products, systems and Tracer controls:
- Starting up Trane products, systems and Tracer controls
- Operating and maintaining Trane products, systems and Tracer controls
- Parts and repair services
- Chiller health check program
- Oil laboratory
- Comprehensive service agreements
- Select agreements
- Controls services
- Upgrading Trane products, systems and Tracer controls, otherwise known as Trane Building Advantage, with the steps below:
- Automated, remote building system monitoring and trend analysis, otherwise known as Trane Intelligence Services, which provide three increasing levels of functionality
- Alarm notification
- Active monitoring
- Building performance.
Want to learn more about Trane services?
Please go to our dedicated website, trane.com.au, for more information.
If you wish to speak to someone, please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 1800 531 988.
In New Zealand
Please go to our dedicated website, trane.co.nz, for more information.
If you wish to speak to someone, please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 0800 325 542.