Veolia helps its industrial customers minimise downtime and maximise process efficiency while controlling costs and protecting workers through safe, effective and efficient chemical cleaning and decontamination programs.
Technically Advanced. Safer. Time Saving. Cost Effective.
The need to remove contaminants from large industrial infrastructure and processing units can be disruptive to your business and any interruptions or delays can severely affect your bottom line. By applying decades of innovation and insight, at Veolia we utilise technically advanced, cost-effective chemical cleaning solutions to quickly and efficiently dissolve and breakdown contaminants inside your piping, cooling water systems, boilers, tanks and reactors.
How we can help?
You need to have complete confidence in the chemistry, expertise and equipment for clean, safe decontamination and cleaning covering all areas of a system including those inaccessible by other cleaning methods.
We work with you to develop the optimum cleaning circuits while our team of qualified and experienced specialists execute the service with the highest level of safety and attention to detail.
Fully contained chemical cleaning system prevents any release of hazardous contaminants:
- Compared to steaming-out, our innovative chemical washing approach will save you up to two days for large vessels, which results in cost savings for you
- Our chemical cleaning solution does not require the removal of plant or equipment from site saving you time, money and resources. Our equipment is mobile and we service nationwide.
- Ability to clean areas of plant and assets otherwise inaccessible by other cleaning methods
- Our process removes hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and pyrophorics from confined spaces, making vessels and towers available for safe worker entry sooner.
- Where required we provide R&D support to select, or design and manufacture, bespoke chemicals to treat our client's contaminants
Chemical Decontamination and Cleaning Services
- Pre-commissioning and de-commissioning cleaning
- Solids Separation
- Tank Cleaning
- Dewaxing and defouling
- High volume product transfer and filtration
- Mercury decontamination
- Desalination plant pipeline cleaning
- Pickling applications
- Chemical passivation/pickling/surface treatment
- Breaking of asphaltines and coke polymers
- Vessel/unit decontamination and cleaning
- Cleaning the full range of industrial heat exchangers
- Inhibited acid/caustic cleaning and flushing
- Process cleaning
- Infield chemical analysis and testing
- Hydrocarbon freeing and degassing
- Specialist chemical supply
- Various boilers and turbines (e.g. package and waste heat)
- Compressor system
- Heat exchangers
- Piping systems and process lines
- Struvite cleans (WWTP)
- FCC, crude and vacuum units
- Visbreaker units
- Feed water heater systems
- Light & heavy oil hydrocrackers
- Flare systems
- Storage tanks
- Descaling boilers
- Pickling and passivation of stainless steel / carbon steel
- Surface preparation
- Vessel cleaning
- Amine regeneration systems
- Scrubber waste discharge piping’s
- Sour water systems
Industries we work in
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Bauxite & Alumina
Speak to us today about your next project
We will work with you and your team to find a customised industrial cleaning solution that fits your organisation’s specific needs.
Faster, safer and better for the environment
Safe, efficient cleaning solutions
Increase productivity and decrease downtime