AQUADIAG™ is a unique mobile diagnosis tool, fully equipped with state-of-the-art water quality monitoring technology.
As a mobile unit, Aquadiag™ can easily access any point on your water network. Using online probes and state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, Aquadiag™ can quickly diagnose the network’s condition – enabling tailored network management and renewal planning.
What are the challenges addressed with Aquadiag?
The following issues are addressed:
- Water quality – Efficiency of disinfection strategy, nitrification, odour and taste, coloured water, siltation, customer complaints;
- Operational efficiency – Cleaning campaign efficiency assessment and optimisation;
- Asset management – Leakage and burst investigation, internal corrosion, renewal plans and capital upgrade.
How does Aquadiag work?
Aquadiag ™ establishes sampling pipe loops to simulate the flow of water through the pipe at low flow and high flow.
What are the benefits delivered with Aquadiag?
Aquadiag™ targets and monitors issues that are important to you as they pertain to bacterial growth, siltation, treatment, internal corrosion and disinfection.
With Veolia’s unique Aquadiag approach, you get an accurate snapshot of the health of your network, both water quality and pipe condition, ensuring you are better informed.
Aquadiag will help uncover potential cost savings and improve the quality of services to your customers. Cleverly designed, the van will not disrupt your normal network operation.
Where has Veolia implemented Aquadiag before?
We have used Aquadiag as part of our solution in:
- Victoria - conducting water quality assessments for Central Highlands Water, which included 40 kilometres of pipes and 18 testing points. We identified the actively nitrifying area and carried out mains air scouring and super-chlorination in this area with follow-up testing
- Queensland - assessing the water quality and disinfection performance in a network with chloramination and freeing the chlorine after the conversion. Baseline data on another chloraminated network has also been gathered in winter to compare with summer.
Want to learn more about Veolia’s Aquadiag?
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 02 8571 0000.
In New Zealand
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 0800 325 542.