Veolia will provide monthly reports during the Transition, Lead-in and Long-term phases for any given water contract, and the frequency will depend on contractual clauses.
What is included in Veolia’s reports?
The final content and format of the report are generally agreed upon during contract negotiations but as a minimum, will contain:
- Management summary of the current status of the Services including progress against planned activities, key issues and mitigation actions or plans, and key events planned for the next reporting period (exception reporting)
- Health, safety, security and environmental performance
- KPI summary, tracking of all relevant KPI other than Water Quality
- Operations and commissioning issues specifically related to the each separable portion
- Labour workforce on-site and off-site hours and list of all personnel working on the Contract
- Management plans and progress against program highlights, including status report of quality audits carried out by Veolia or his/her representative either internally or on any subcontractors; or any quality audits conducted by the client or their representatives
- Process technical and engineering highlights including technical reviews and the like conducted by Veolia either internally or on any subcontractors; areas of concern; mitigating actions or plans; and key events planned for next reporting period
- Water Quality Report as per Water Quality Management Plans
- Asset management, progress on the implementation and ongoing management of the asset management functions
- Stakeholder interface management, development and progress of the relationship with all primary and relevant secondary stakeholders. Punchlist, defects non-compliances and surveillance issues
- Water Treatment Plant verification activity report including status report of release notes and code compliance/inspection reports
- Key risks and risk mitigation
- Interface management highlights including updated interface registers, areas of concern; mitigating actions or plans; and key events planned for next reporting period
Administration highlights including areas of concern; mitigating actions or plans; and key events planned for next reporting period
- Transition schedule progress summary including: planning highlights, Contract milestones status, areas of concern, effect on program and mitigating actions
- Cost Control Report
- 90 day look-ahead
- Contractor initiative summary. A list of Veolia’s value initiatives including cost and risk reduction solutions
- Critical Action Register.
Want to learn more about Veolia’s reports for water services?
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 02 8571 0000.
In New Zealand
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 0800 325 542.