Let’s connect from August 29 in Singapore!
On August 30th at 17:30, let's meet and discuss at the PharmaNite Networking event in Exhibit Hall.
On August 31st at 17:00, a panel discussion to be followed “Addressing Challenges and Opportunities in Product Transfer, Single Use and Other Emerging Technologies”.
Meet Johann Bonnet, Vice President Business Development of Veolia in charge of the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics activities, leading the business development of Energy, Waste, Water new offers to the Beauty and Life Science industrials.
He will be surrounded by three other panellists :
- Denise Tan, Principal Engineer, Process Development, Amgen, Singapore
- Qiwei Wu, Vice President of Process Development and Manufacturing Livzon Mabpharma Inc., China
- Raymond Dallago, Director of Sales, SaniSure, USA
-> See the agenda of the event
"A successful product transfer or single use implementation requires also to take as a priority their ecosystem, their value chain in the project, such as local sourcing, local suppliers and end of life disposal."
Johann bonnet, Vice President Business Development - Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics at Veolia
In Singapore, Veolia works across the whole spectrum of environmental services including integrated waste and recycling management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, industrial services, public cleansing and water management.
Through our comprehensive expertise we are able to develop tailored services for governments, businesses and industries. Our one stop customised solutions improve operational, financial and environmental performance, making Veolia a reliable partner in our clients’ sustainable growth.
Services we provide:
- Integrated Waste and Recycling Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Public Cleansing Services
- Industrial Services
- Industrial Water Treatment Services
- Energy Management for building and industrial utilities
- Bioconversion of organic wastes into sustainable products
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information