Description and use
Specially designed to control the development of scale in seawater distillation plants, Hydrex 9209 is based on a synergistic blend of phosphonates which is found to be more effective than other polymers at controlling carbonate and sulphate scale formation in sea water distillation units.
- Prevents formation of hard scale in seawater distillation units
- Convenient liquid formulation suitable for automatic dosing using suitable dosing equipment
- Cost effective concentrate
- Effective at high temperatures
- Performance surpasses other similar products:
HYDREX 9209's effectiveness in preventing scale from seawater surpasses that of other polymers such as sodium polyacrylate which requires nearly 3 times more time to achieve equal performance under the same conditions.
For more information about the Hydrex™ program, please consult Veolia Water Technologies' Hydrex™ page.