Commercial Energy Solutions Spotlight
By understanding your unique challenges and key performance indicators, our team of energy management specialists will work with you to tailor a cost-effective solution which not only meets your KPIs but helps you drive continuous energy usage improvements.
- Fine-tuning, managing and maintaining facilities
- Central management of energy performance with a commitment to results
- Remote management and energy monitoring through Veolia’s Hubgrade capability
- Energy audit, design and implementation of improvement plans, including work on buildings, upgrades for energy facilities, monitoring tools and systems to encourage occupants to save energy, etc.
- Guarantees the environmental performance of our customers' facilities, using less energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Assesses the carbon footprint of sites and provides the right approach to carbon offsetting
- NABERS improving Energy Performance Contracts (employing Environmental Upgrade Agreements (EUA) for office buildings in the relevant states)
Lower Costs. Increased Sustainability. Whether you are guided by sustainability performance or by reducing your cost structures, energy management for your commercial operations is critical. Our team of experts will work with you to tailor a solution which not only meets your KPIs but helps you drive continuous energy usage improvement.
As electricity costs increase and increasing pressure is placed on companies to reduce their carbon liability, organisations turn to Veolia to effectively utilise low-emission energy technologies and infrastructure as part of a wider understanding of total energy-value-chain.
Plugging in Veolia's Commercial Energy solutions
All buildings are major consumers of energy in the form of heating, cooling, lighting and hot water. At Veolia we develop energy solutions that enable building owners to reconcile occupant comfort with energy and environmental performance. By plugging-in to your organisation we can help to understand your current energy profile before putting forward recommendations for a multi-technical energy solution covering heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) and electrical, mechanical and technical services.
- Energy Utility Design and Optimised Building Management
When being faced with rising energy prices and increasingly stringent environmental regulations, our team of experts are there to help you deliver results. We will first identify your current energy profile before putting forward recommendations for a multi-technical energy solution covering heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) and electrical, mechanical and technical services.
- Energy Efficient, Multi-Technical Excellence and Innovation
Our energy audit and improvement plans include factors such as work on buildings, upgrades for energy facilities, monitoring tools and systems to encourage occupants to save energy. Our technicians regulate, run and maintain your facilities to ensure optimal performance.
- Remote Management Guaranteeing Energy Performance
Through our Hubgrade capability, remote management provides customers with a means of managing their facilities remotely and in real time in order to ensure increased service continuity and/or optimise their energy consumption. It also provides a means of tracking operations data and enables better reporting.
- Solutions Supported by Our Products
A high performance building requires best-practice products, which in turn results in heightened economic and environmental outcomes for businesses. Veolia is a leading supplier of large kW, commercially applied, chilled water systems through our exclusive Trane distribution licence, which includes Tracer HVAC Control solutions. We are also Australia's exclusive Trend Controls Technology Centre, able to source, install and service Trend Building Management Systems (BMS), a key aspect of managing energy consumption.
As an authorised dealer of Trane products, Veolia can provide a range of equipment including Chillers, Air handling systems, Building automation systems, System optimisation and Spare parts:
Speak to a member of our team about your commercial energy needs.