At Veolia, we are champions of Ecological Transformation
We design, create and deliver sustainable solutions across water, waste and energy to ensure a better future for our planet. Our Purpose is to replenish, renew and recover our precious resources - changing the way humans interact with the environment. At Veolia you'll not only build your career, - you'll be part of a bigger movement to build a better world.
The Veolia difference
You’re an ambitious problem-solver, passionate about the environment and wanting to set yourself up for a world full of possibilities.
You want to be part of a program that will fast-track your career, build your skills as a future leader, and provide you the opportunity to work across innovative and first of their kind projects. Being part of a diverse and inclusive workforce is also important to you - you recognise that good ideas can come from anywhere, and that feeling safe and included gets the best results.
Looking for a program that wont see you sitting on the sidelines? Apply now.
Applications now open!
Our two year Graduate program will give 10 individuals the opportunity to build their skills as future leaders. Graduates will move through 3 rotations within relevant areas of the business, working on exciting and innovative projects. The program also includes access to a high quality development program in between rotations, enabling Graduates to connect with their peers and receive hands on, practical training.
Below are the Graduate positions that will be available:
- Data (Sydney based, suitable for Graduates who have studied: Data Science / Data Engineering)
- Marketing & Communications (Sydney based, suitable for Graduates who have studied: Commerce, Business, Marketing or Communications)
- Finance (Sydney based, suitable for Graduates who have studied: Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting or similar)
- Electrical / Instrumentation Engineer (Queensland based, suitable for Graduates who have studied: Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering)
- 2 x Logistics (2 positions - one based in WA and the other in Victoria, suitable for Graduates who have studied: Supply Chain / Logistics, Business, Commerce, Civil Engineering )
- Engineer (NZ based, suitable for Graduates who have studied Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering)
- Electrical Engineer (Queensland Sunshine Coast based, suitable for Graduates who have studied: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering)
- Chemical / Environmental Engineer (Victoria based, suitable for Graduates who have studied: Chemical / Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science)
- Civil or Material Engineer (South Australia or Queensland (Gladstone) based, suitable for Graduates who have studied: Material or Process Engineering, Civil Engineering)
The next program commences in February 2022, applications are open until 2 August 2021.
What types of activities will Veolia provide?
Throughout our two year graduate program, you will receive a well-balanced approach to continuous learning through these activities:
Education - Our Graduate Development Program will form the backbone of your professional development with Veolia and will include face to face training sessions, mentorship from senior leaders throughout the business and opportunities to work on live projects while being supported by your managers and team mates.
Experience - You will rotate through our business (including interstate), working on state of the art projects and visiting some of our world class facilities and sites such as Water Treatment Facilities, Waste to Energy Plants, Desalination Plants and Woodlawn which is one of the largest eco-precincts in Australia and features Solarfarms, Windfarms, Aquaculture, Agriculture and Landfill Gas Engines that produce clean energy.
Exposure - You will have access to our Senior Leadership Team including networking and social events, coaching and mentorship opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to participate in an exciting Innovation Challenge that will take place in your second year with us.
What can Veolia’s Graduate program offer you?
Permanent position offered upon successful completion of your 2 year program
A competitive salary, annual increases, the opportunity to be a part of our annual bonus program and access to perks such as Veolia’s employee benefits including our health and wellbeing program
Different career development paths, assistance with further education and global mobility
What Graduate roles are available?
We're offering Graduates the opportunity to apply for a range of roles across the business, which may be in the following disciplines:
Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Civil)
Data / Digital / IT
Marketing / Communications
Operations / Logistics
The specific roles, and their locations (which could be across Australia or New Zealand) will be advertised once applications open, on 21 June 2021.