Guest and/or customer satisfaction is absolutely key for brand reputation and customer retention within the leisure and tourism industry.
Fierce competition, coupled with the introduction of new players every day, means the highest level of customer experience should be enforced at all times, without jeopardising commercial viability.
What are the main challenges faced by the leisure and tourism industry?
The main challenges faced by the leisure and tourism industry tend to be:
- Consistently offering the best customer experience
- Having a good balance between costs and quality
- Reducing environmental impact.
In the case of events, waste management tends to be a key challenge, especially if they happen to be on popular public grounds.
In the Veolia context, we have grouped the following sectors under the leisure and tourism umbrella:
What’s Veolia’s view on changing how the leisure and tourism industry tackles the listed challenges?
We believe providing customised and tailor-made solutions to improve comfort conditions and ensure the continuity of critical services are absolutely key. These may include:
- Operations and Maintenance of:
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Emergency and Back-up Generation
- Electrical facilities
- Installing CHP - Combined Heat and Power plants
- Adopting renewable energy sources
- Carbon footprint management
- Waste management
- Indoor air quality management
- Water network multi-performance
- General building services e.g. facilities management.