World-class, sustainable recycling and waste management solutions for special events across Australia.
We are proud to provide the most environmentally responsible service for both small- and large-scale events, including sporting and cultural events, concerts, community and regional shows and festivals. From ablution blocks to temporary fencing, event organisers can rely on our waste infrastructure and cost-effective service that includes:
- Event pre-planning and logistics
- Detailed site assessment tailored to the specific event
- Optimal waste collection solution and schedule
- Installation of plant and equipment prior to the event
- Recycling logistics: bin provision, colour-coding, waste sorting, reduction of contaminated waste, removal and resource recovery
- Daily consultation with venue organisers to ensure smooth running of the event
- Post-event recycled waste reporting and analysis
- 24-hour operational response team
- OH&S compliant staff, environmental processes and technology
- Competitive rates and a reliable, professional approach.
The impact of crowds of over 100,000 at a rock concert can be overwhelming. Veolia is 100% committed to sustainable practices and has managed the waste requirements of numerous events including:
- Opera in the Park
- Birdsville Races
- Future Music
- V8 Gold Coast 600
- V8 Ipswich 360
- Fetes & Community events.