Why not you?
• Are you over 18?
• Do you want to take part in the ecological transformation?
• Do you want to learn the skills to work in environment-related jobs in water, waste or energy management? Want to resource the world?
• Do you enjoy learning and putting what you’ve learned into practice straight away? Welcome to Veolia!
young work-study students worldwide with Veolia in 2020.
including 2,000 in France (with a target of 2,500 in 2023)
18 work-study options
In France, the Campus Veolia network offers 18 work-study programs in the core technical, sales and management fields. A similar model is also in place in Great Britain, deployed by Campus Veolia UK
Why choose Veolia?
5 good reasons:
1. Because for almost 30 years, we have made work-study programs the preferred training and recruitment method.
2. Because we are committed to creating our own training network, Campus Veolia, where we provide training in buoyant and constantly evolving jobs: we are constantly developing our businesses to meet the changing world and the new needs of our customers.
3. Because you can also continue to evolve
4. Because sharing our values and our "purpose" is essential when recruiting, we prioritize our work-study students. If necessary, we make their profile known to our partners. For example, we offer access to the "Engagement Jeunes" platform to all our work-study students.
5. Because you’ll be able to join our community of almost 178,000 Resourcers! #WeAreResourcers
work-study contracts signed each year in France across all our businesses.
exam success rate in our "Campus" training centres in France
of our work-study students go directly into employment, 87.3% at Veolia, for work-study students from the Campus centres
Our Group is a member of 3 main networks: GAN (Global Apprenticeship Network), FIPA (Fondation Innovations Pour les Apprentissages) to develop and advance work-study programs in Europe and ANAF (Association Nationale des Apprentis de France).