Are you passionate about sustainability and protecting the environment? Do you want your work to contribute to something that makes a real difference like preventing climate change? Now is your chance to join the Veolia Australia 2024 Graduate Program.
What is the Veolia Australia 2024 Graduate Program?
The Veolia Australia 2024 Graduate Program is a two-year program designed to give graduates hands-on experience across three core areas of the Veolia business, to maximise growth and learning as well as help graduates decide the career path they wish to take in the long run.
The three-rotation system allows graduates to gain a broad understanding of how the company operates and develop a range of skills that are essential for a successful career in sustainability.
The program also provides extensive training and development opportunities, including formal training, on-the-job training and mentoring. The aim of the program is to provide graduates with a solid foundation for their future career growth and to support their personal and professional development
We have 30+ opportunities on offer for the Leaders of Tomorrow across several disciplines in Australia and New Zealand, including:
- Business Development,
- Finance and
- Health & Safety.
When you join Veolia, you'll not only build your career, - you'll be part of a bigger movement toward building a better world.
Who is eligible for the Veolia Australia 2023 Graduate Program?
You're eligible for our Graduate Program if you are completing your studies in 2023, and are ready to join the program full-time in 2024. You can also apply if you have completed your studies up to 24 months prior to your program commencement. Graduates must also hold Australian working rights. Willingness to undergo a National Police Clearance and medical check relevant to the role.
At Veolia we're looking for team players and progressive thinkers who can communicate their ideas convincingly. You will:
- Have a questioning mind and lots of bright ideas
- Take initiative, adapt well to change and have a genuine desire for continuous learning
- Be confident in communicating with others and work well in team environments
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hold a passion for Ecological Transformation
- Understand the importance of safety and the assessment of risk to create a safe workplace for yourself and for those around you
Willingness to undergo a National Police Clearance and medical check relevant to the role.
Why work for Veolia Australia?
Veolia is a global environmental services provider with a strong commitment to sustainability and an ambition to become the global champion of ecological transformation. Operating in more than 40 countries around the world, providing services in water management, waste recovery, and energy efficiency. As part of its sustainability strategy, Veolia is committed to reducing its carbon footprint, promoting circular economy principles, and supporting local communities.
Veolia values employees and their health and wellbeing. All of our employees are entitled to:
- Variable performance based bonus
- Corporate discounts on health insurance
- Discounted Veolia shares through our Employee Share Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Assure which covers mental health, nutrition, financial, legal, coaching and career transition support
- Career development including formal training
- The opportunity to work in a truly diverse and inclusive culture
- Eligibility to volunteer at one of Veolia's partnered volunteer organisations
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply for the Veolia Australia 2024 Graduate Program?
To apply for the Veolia Australia 2024 Graduate Program click here.
The Veolia Australia 2024 Graduate Program is a fantastic opportunity for talented graduates who are passionate about sustainability and want to build a successful career in the environmental sector. With a range of exciting opportunities and a supportive work culture, there has never been a better time to join Veolia and make a positive impact on the world.