The new ERP solution will impact suppliers who deal with Veolia Water and Veolia Environmental Services across Australia and New Zealand. These changes will not impact supplies for Veolia Energy, Veolia Network Services and Veolia Water Solutions & Technology.
What is changing?
- One common format for Purchase Orders (POs)
- PO confirmations will be automatically emailed to suppliers as PDF file
- Suppliers will be provided with a Veolia-generated PO, detailing a unique PO number. The relevant PO number must be quoted on all provided invoices.
- Unified Terms & Conditions across the Veolia business
Next steps and more information
In the course of the transformation we anticipate that there may be some minor instances of disruption, however Veolia is committed to limiting any impacts to your organisation and we thank you for your patience as we manage this change. If your organisation has supplied goods that remain open and unpaid by the 24th October, Veolia may need to resupply a PO in certain circumstances. Veolia will endeavor to make direct contact with any supplier who may be impacted by this issue to minimise any delay to payment and/or supply processing.
We also request at this time that all suppliers verify the correct supply and PO confirmation email address for your organisation. You can do this, by emailing your preferred contact details to: email@example.com
Supplier Fact Sheet
Suppliers are strongly advised to familiarise themselves with the requirements stated in the Supplier Fact Sheet Information below to prevent any issues with invoice processing and payment.
- There will be one common format for purchase orders
- Purchase order confirmations will be automatically sent to suppliers as PDF file
- Suppliers will be provided with a Veolia generated purchase order detailing a unique PO number. The PO number must be referenced on all provided invoices
- Suppliers should verify the correct supply and purchase order email address for their organisation. Updates can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Overview on Changes
Business units impacted by SAP S/4HANA upgrade
- The changes will take effect for business activities of the Environmental Services and Water businesses
- The term “Environmental Services” includes the businesses known as Resource Recovery and Industrial Services
- There will be no changes for the following businesses:
- Veolia Water Network Services ABN: 21124372050
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technology ABN:35055254003
- Veolia Energy Technical Services ABN: 46064584587
- Veolia Energy Technical Services NZ BN: 9429037939007
- Veolia Energy Solutions ABN: 30129471558
Changes to Purchase Orders
Purchase orders will have a common format for Environmental Services and Water. From 24 October 2016, invoices without a system generated purchase order reference will not be paid(Suppliers who are typically exempt from the purchase order process such as utilities and government agencies will be contacted by Veolia to confirm the exemption)
Unified Standard Term & Conditions
Veolia Environmental Services and Veolia Water will have unified standard terms and conditions of purchase. The updated terms and conditions will be attached to every purchase order issued from 24 October, 2016
In the course of the transition there may be some minor instances of disruption, however Veolia is committed to limiting any impacts to its suppliers.
Veolia may need to provide a new purchase order for goods that remain open and unpaid by 24th October, 2016. Suppliers will be contacted by Veolia where this situation exists to minimise any delay to payment and/or supply processing.
The processing of invoices will be maximised, prior to the launch of the new system, to assist the transition. Therefore, suppliers should submit their invoices as soon as possible. The last payment run under Veolia’s existing systems will be Wednesday 19th October, 2016.
The issue of purchase orders from existing systems will be restricted after Wednesday 19th October, 2016.
- Check that the email address used to contact suppliers on 7 October 2016 is the best address for confirmation of purchase orders. Send any updates to email@example.com
- Distribute the supplier fact sheet to the team(s) involved in the supply of goods/services to Veolia
- Ensure invoices for existing deliveries/services is sent to Veolia as soon as possible
Queries can be sent to Veolia at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local Veolia Buyer.