In a world of increasing energy costs and rising environmental concerns, managing utility bills, procuring commodities and monitoring energy usage can be complex and time-consuming.
Effective energy management begins with accurate and actionable data to identify opportunities to minimise energy usage, maximise savings and reduce carbon footprint. Veolia’s Hubgrade makes it easy to understand the big picture by tracking energy performance throughout your entire business.
What does Veolia’s energy consumption and billing management tool, Hubgrade, offer?
For clients ranging from multi-national corporations, universities, healthcare establishments and industrial operations, commercial real estate owners, Hubgrade collects and analyses current and historic energy demand data to uncover opportunities for improved efficiency and optimised procurement strategies. User friendly, online reporting provides our clients with a consolidated view of their energy consumption, allowing them to make better decisions about energy usage.
Using data from Hubgrade, Veolia’s expert engineers and data analysts assess the best way to optimised energy consumption and improve the performance of our customer’s buildings.
Recommendations from data analysis provides our highly trained technicians in the best way to regulate, operate and maintain equipment to obtain optimum energy performance.
Through Hubgrade, our customers can remotely monitor their facilities in real time in order to ensure increased service continuity and/or optimise their energy consumption. It also provides a means of tracking operations data and enables better reporting.
What are the steps in implementing Veolia’s energy consumption and billing management tool, Hubgrade?
Before implementation, we:
- Audit the equipment and facilities at each of the clients’ locations
- Identify the best instrumentation, information and command-control solutions based on the equipment already in use
- Connect the facilities up to Hubgrade and configure the connection
- Track and supervise the site's various parameters in real time.
What are the benefits that Veolia’s energy consumption and billing management tool, Hubgrade, brings?
Hubgrade has the ability to remotely manage:
- energy or utility consumption
- interior temperatures in compliance with the contract
- occupancy times
- production equipment operating parameters
- domestic hot water temperatures (risk of legionnaire’s disease)
- air quality parameters (CO2 and CO ppm)
- any other specific parameters depending, which sensors are available.
Want to learn more about Veolia’s energy consumption and billing management tool, Hubgrade?
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 1800 531 988.
In New Zealand
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 0800 325 542.