Site waste management assessments form an integral part of Veolia’s service delivery model.
They are the first step in providing our clients with the most cost-effective and sustainable waste management solutions and are completed at each site at the beginning of the contract. As the contract continues, our account representative or account management team member will visit your site on a regular basis to continuously improve our services.
Why go through a site waste assessment?
During the site waste assessments, our team will:
- Review your existing waste streams and determine the most appropriate equipment and collection frequency
- Discuss your new or difficult waste streams and create an action plan to combat any issues related to education and stakeholder engagement
- Identify areas for improvement in waste reduction through reviewing industry best-practice and international experience
- Propose recommendations to improve diversion of waste from landfill
- Conduct safety assessments and site access.
Site waste assessments ensure you are getting the best value for our waste management services