Veolia’s Smart Water Services have been designed to support water authorities and industries improve their water network management and infrastructure. They offer more than standard maintenance services or equipment supply, by offering unique innovations which are tailored to suit your water operation’s needs.
What solutions fall under Veolia’s smart water services?
Veolia’s smart water services include:
- Aquadiag: a mobile unit for network water diagnosis
- Water Traceability: combining state-of-the-art water quality sensor technology and network management expertise to continuously trace water quality across our clients systems
- Meters Management: reducing non-revenue water by improving the management of our client’s meter fleet, including replacement, servicing and sizing
- Waternamics: integrating all data sources collected at water utilities in the same platform and enhancing ‘situational awareness’ of network and operation
- SWARM buoy: measuring the water quality parameters and transmitting data in real time for analysis.
Want to learn more about Veolia’s smart water services?
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 02 8571 0000.
In New Zealand
Please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 0800 325 542.