'Veterans at Veolia' is a program designed to support and provide opportunities for our veterans in the transition from serving to civilian.
Veolia Australia and New Zealand recognises the opportunities that can be provided to our former Defence Force personnel and their families.
The program aims to support our Veterans in the transition from serving to civilian. It gives former Defence personnel the opportunity to transfer their extensive skills, experiences and knowledge to our business, while supporting them throughout their career journey.
Our Commitment to the Defence Force Community
Veolia is committed to offering ex-service personnel meaningful and successful civilian careers upon leaving the forces. We value and see the skills and experience gained in the Defence Force, as essential and transferable for our workforce.
The Soldier On Pledge and are committed to supporting Veterans and their families, to secure their future careers, in collaboration with the Soldier on Pathways Program.We are proud to have signed
As part of our commitment, we’ve signed the Prime Minister’s Veteran Employment Program and are creating initiatives that provide career pathways and recognise the skills and experiences that Veterans bring to our sector.
Veolia Australia & New Zealand has established an internal Veterans Community Network that meets regularly, to identify opportunities for Veolia to improve how we attract Veterans to Veolia and improve our Veteran employee experience. Some of the actions we have introduced or are currently in the process of implementing include:
- A Veteran Buddy program
- Transfer Partner/Spouse Veolia Passport, which looks to engage partners/spouses with opportunities around Australia
- Celebrate Veterans at Veolia Day - a day to celebrate the Veterans who are currently employed at Veolia
- Established connections with Soldier On around the country including, actively recruiting through Soldier On and looking at best practice initiatives to enhance our Veteran program and offering
- Commitment and support for the Prime Minister's Veteran employment program
- Volunteering opportunities
- Veteran Awareness Training
- Dedicated Intranet page for all Veolia employees, to stay up to date with the latest information and awareness training
- Information sessions run by ex/serving military members who are now with Veolia - conducted at Reserve units during parade nights, weekends and also at transition seminars
- Remembrance Day and Anzac Day initiatives
Interested in working at Veolia?
Email our Talent Acquisition team: [email protected]
Search and apply for careers in Australia or New Zealand.
Facebook Careers Page
Explore our Facebook careers page to keep up to date with the latest roles and employee news
Visit our Linkedin page to get the latest updates on industry news, company updates and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Veolia, diversity and inclusion are not nice to haves, but business imperatives that require everyone’s support.