Resource Recovery Centres
The efficient and timely disposal of large volumes of household and commercial waste relies on the utilisation of intermediary facilities called transfer stations. At Veolia’s facilities, waste is deposited by collection vehicles and then sorted into categories for subsequent collection and transfer to appropriate landfill or recycling destinations.
Veolia's Transfer Stations are located at:
- Clyde Transfer Terminal (NSW)
- IWS Wingfield Facility (SA)
- Greenacre Transfer Terminal (NSW)
- Banksmeadow Transfer Station (NSW)
- Port Botany Transfer Station (NSW)
- Archerfield Transfer Station (QLD)
For more information on specific transfer stations, check out the case studies listed below.