Veolia’s Energy Performance Contracts (EPC) offer involves a partnership with the customer, in that both parties have an interest in energy performance. A detailed feasibility study (DFS), consisting of our energy audit and advisory services offer, is required prior to initiating any EPCs.
What is generally covered under Veolia’s energy performance contracts (EPC)?
Veolia covers a large range of services in this offer, inclusive of:
- Optimisation of the energy chain (demand, distribution, production)
- Support for the user in mastering its energy consumption
- Continuous supervision of the energy facility and its use by connecting it to a monitoring center e.g. Hubgrade
- Monitoring and analysis of energy efficiency to control the production yield and usage ratio (modeling the facility, recording consumption and operating parameters, management of deviations, customer reports, customer portal, etc.)
- Optimized purchase and management of the energy mix when appropriate
- Optimisation of the return on investment
- Development of a roadmap for improvements
- Financing advice and solutions
- Management of subsidies and the use of ESCs (Energy Savings Certificates)
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of facilities
- Operation of the facility to deliver the expected service quality and performance
- 24/7 customer-relations management (call-out deadlines, etc.)
As part of this offering, Veolia commits on the quality, availability and overall energy performance of the site. In order to do this, Veolia ensures energy demand reduction and control, optimised operation and maintenance of customer equipment, without the procurement of primary energy, under a performance-based price plan.
Want to learn more about Veolia’s energy performance contracts?
If you wish to speak to someone, please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 1800 531 988.
In New Zealand
If you wish to speak to someone, please submit an online enquiry to our customer service team or call us at 0800 325 542.