Maintain asset integrity with protective coatings
Assets and structures are constantly exposed to harsh atmospheric and industrial conditions which lead to corrosion and deterioration of surfaces drastically impacting asset life, integrity and reliability.
Moisture, chemicals, salt, gas, microbial elements, electrochemical reactions, movement (friction or impact), humidity and temperature are some of the many factors that lead to the breakdown of physical, chemical and mechanical properties over time. When corrosion is allowed to progress to the point of asset failure, long downtimes and high repair costs can ensue.
How we can help?
Veolia’s Protective Coatings team specialises in the selection, preparation and application of innovative coating systems. Equipped with the latest equipment, robotic technology and robust quality assurance systems, Veolia protects, preserves and extends your assets serviceable life.
Leaders in industrial painting
Industrial painting is a highly specialised process. We pride ourselves on our superior service delivered in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Product selection
- Coating inspection and testing
- Steel thickness testing
- 3rd party assessment reports
- Abrasive Blasting
- Mechanical surface preparation
- Dust free Vacuum Blasting and Steel Grit
- Environmental emission controls – vacuum recovery, full encapsulation
- Chemical Cleaning and Coating Removal
- Ultra and High Pressure Water surface preparation
- Hazardous coating removal
- Tank coatings (internal / external)
- Passive Fire Protection (PFP) coatings
- Tank refurbishment
- Pipeline coatings
- Concrete coatings / remediation
- Pipe wraps
- Vessel / Tank / Bund linings
- Ambient condition testing
- Surface preparation for substrate adhesion
- Cure test (rub hardness)
- Surface testing for salts and chlorides
- Dust test Profile (Testex)
- Dry film thickness testing
- Holiday testing (Spark testing)
As a specialised Industrial Services contractor, Veolia can support your Protective Coatings project from start to finish by tapping into our range of complementary services including:
- Industrial Cleaning
- Chemical Cleaning
- Ultra and High Pressure Washing
- Vacuum Loading
- Non Destructive Digging
- Robotic Cleaning
- Waste collection, disposal and treatment
- Solid and Liquid Hazardous Waste Treatment
- Prescribed Industrial Waste
- Construction and Demolition Waste
With access to the latest methods, technology, robotic equipment coupled with a robust quality management framework as well as a highly trained and multi skilled workforce with over 20 years of practical experience in corrosion prevention and maintenance, Veolia sets the benchmark in Protective Coatings.
Access Technologically Advanced Equipment
Veolia invests in the latest technological advancements in Protective Coatings. Veolia’s range of robotic surface preparation equipment are remotely operated, require less operators to complete the project reducing the risk of harm to workers and deliver cost savings to our customers. As part of our commitment to providing a safer, efficient and quality driven service, Veolia invests in state of the art vehicles and equipment. Veolia’s rigorous maintenance schedule for all vehicles and equipment ensures your project is completed on time and to specification.
Strategic Supplier Partnerships
As one of Australia’s leading protective coatings businesses, Veolia leverages its market position to deliver value for its customers. The strategic supplier partnerships extend to providing commercial benefits through pass-through cost savings to customers, preferential access to products and technical support.
Speak to one of our specialists and ask for an obligation-free on-site quote.
Proud Member of the Australian Corrosion Association
Industries & Sectors Served
Commercial and Manufacturing
Municipal and Local Government
Oil & Gas (Onshore & Offshore)
Water and Wastewater Facilities
Transport and Infrastructure